
The old 350Z was generally a good car, it had a 3.5L V6 with 306HP, and you could buy it for $28,510 (base). The new 370Z however, is even better. 3.5 Engine has been replaced with a 3.7, which revs up to 7,000 RPM, and has 331HP. This car has a 6-speed manual gearbox, which shifts very smoothly, whether you're doing up shifts or down shifts. This car look pretty much the same as the old one, except it seems to have a smoother body, but sharper head and tail lights. I'm not sure I like the idea of having those type of lights, they don't seem to be going with the rest of the car. It feels like the body is just a bunch of individual parts kind of fixed to fit together. I don't want to say that I hate the way it looks, but it's just not what I would expect.
No comments:
Post a Comment