
This is a car that might be the future. Chevy Volt is an electric car, but uses gas as a secondary source of fuel. Chevrolet's developments enables this car to drive up to 60km (about 37 miles) without using a drop of gasoline. If you're thinking..."Electric car? It's going to take days to charge it up and it will use up a ton of electricity!" then you're wrong. This car can be charged in just 3 hours. I'm not a fan of electric cars, but only becuase they all don't work properly. If GM is saying the truth about this car, it might be actually good. Not good for racing, or handling of course, but I think this is a sensible family car. It's covered with gadgets and screens, and futuristic buttons, and it looks good on the outside too! This car is actually something I'm looking forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment